Thursday, September 8, 2011

Today's Scribble

I am desperately trying to finish a Street scape painting of Venice for Stirling fine Arts but it is soooo tedious. So after a couple of hours of painting today I decided to finish off this drawing. It is After Talouse Lautrec.




Lately I've been drinking this very yummy tea. It is Rose and Vanilla by Dilma which is a flavor I would never usually buy because, well, that's just not my cup of tea, but I had it at a friends house and loved it. I like to have it weak, one tea bag is enough for a pot. Scrummy with Strawberries. I don't know about you but I haven't had a bad strawberry yet this season.




This week I've really been enjoying the colours of this arrangement of books and cushions





That's all from me today... Love to all ~E xo


1 comment:

b and e said...

Hey e:

Interested to try this tea now! Which reminds me you need to drink lots of my teas when you come - so many cool ones but with some of the herb mixes I am being careful because of breastfeeding.
so plenty of tea here! (somehow I don't think that will stop me from trying this one you've mentioned!)

Strawberries "I know Right?!?" They have been so delicious and not to mention affordable here (thus in my trifle, and about to be made into some yummy butterfly cakes!)HOpe they are still in season when you visit. Nice photo of my favourite teapot!

When is they stirling exhibition? How long do you have? I would LOVE to see the venician one when finished. This one though is gorgeous! I wish I had that sort of talent flowing from my fingertips.

~b

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...