Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Submerge Yourself....

After "helping" my sister after her move the other day (by "helping" I mean as much as you can do with a whingy 4 month old) we decided we needed a cafe stop. We were delighted to discover she lives right by a funky cafe - wait a cafe clothing store! Wait, a cafe-clothing-shoe store. I could go on, but basically they are a shop too.  We had the most awesome Affogato (Tam) and Tim Tam Frappe (Moi... can't have coffee in the afternoon, so this was a suitable substitute...). Have a peek...

to try on your Vans before you buy them...
the cushion backing is covered in coffee Hessian bags ... cool!
cousin Keira (Kiki)
can you make our Tam's reflection in the clock? Love it!

The cousins talking, saying goodbye!
Oh yeah it's called "Submerge"...... fitting.

~b

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, that place looks pretty awesome and that whipped cream thing (the top picture) is calling my name and I want to eat it but it appears you guys live in Australia so I guess I won't be eating it :( Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Mabel
Mabel Time

Lisa said...

That's a funny photo of Kiki and I love the one of the two of them saying goodbye! Nice photos Bella xx
www.kaytetmadison.com

shine little light* said...

a) How cute is Max?! b) MACARONS! c) TIMTAM FRAPPE??!!! d) WHere???!
Thanks for stopping by Shine Little Light* I have no idea about peonies season, but there they where as I walked past my local fruit & veg shop! Huzzah! The walk is magnificent!
ps. My hubby is from Adelaide so I am very fond of both towns! *s*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...