Friday, December 16, 2011

pretty, pretty things

Here is some loveliness that has been inspiring me or that I have been wanting this week.

This collection of plates at Such Pretty Things has left me unhealthily envious!

My current style crush is on Carrie from WishWishWish. I love the dreaminess of this shoot she did for
Guerlain Shalimar Initial Perfume.

I have wanted this cushion from Etsy for a long time now! Maybe I should just bite the bullet and buy it before someone else does!

I'm always sure to find inspiration at brabourne farm. Such lovliness.

How adorable is this dress?!
Oh for a day by the seaside.

I would squeal with delight if handed a present like this. Too pretty to open!

Hope you are all having a happy Friday! Zen and I are taking a much needed day out together this weekend. We'll have breakfast in bed then head up to the Adelaide Hills for some wine, walks and antiques. I can't wait!
Hope you have a lovely weekend planned.

~Love E xo


b and e said...


Lovely Lovely Lovely!

Feel all happy after looking at those images!

The Sunshine District said...

What lovely inspiration photos :) I too have a little blogger crush on Carrie :)
xo Jac
P.S. your blog is lovely

beencie said...

Those are all so pretty, but the dress is especially amazing! I have been dying to own a Madmen housewife style dress.
ps- Thanks for the awesome lamp website, I love it!

Isabella said...

Adore this inspiration! Your blog is so lovely. Would you like to follow each other? x

Krystal said...

Thank you for stopping by my little blog and for your sweet comment. Loving your blog!

Meagan said...

Such beautiful, inspirational photos!

Squared said...

too cute. these pictures remind me of doll houses

Sam said...

Such pretty inspiration! I like the photos you've used on your header. It looks like a scene from an old 1950's hollywood movie

WolvesAtTheDoor said...

Wow, all things I love! Great photos! Hope you are enjoying your December!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...