Friday, December 16, 2011

pretty, pretty things


Here is some loveliness that has been inspiring me or that I have been wanting this week.




This collection of plates at Such Pretty Things has left me unhealthily envious!




My current style crush is on Carrie from WishWishWish. I love the dreaminess of this shoot she did for
Guerlain Shalimar Initial Perfume.





I have wanted this cushion from Etsy for a long time now! Maybe I should just bite the bullet and buy it before someone else does!






I'm always sure to find inspiration at brabourne farm. Such lovliness.





How adorable is this dress?!
Oh for a day by the seaside.





I would squeal with delight if handed a present like this. Too pretty to open!

Hope you are all having a happy Friday! Zen and I are taking a much needed day out together this weekend. We'll have breakfast in bed then head up to the Adelaide Hills for some wine, walks and antiques. I can't wait!
Hope you have a lovely weekend planned.

~Love E xo

9 comments:

b and e said...

E,

Lovely Lovely Lovely!

Feel all happy after looking at those images!
Bxx

Unknown said...

What lovely inspiration photos :) I too have a little blogger crush on Carrie :)
xo Jac
thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com
P.S. your blog is lovely

Anonymous said...

Those are all so pretty, but the dress is especially amazing! I have been dying to own a Madmen housewife style dress.
ps- Thanks for the awesome lamp website, I love it!

Isabella said...

Adore this inspiration! Your blog is so lovely. Would you like to follow each other? x
http://viewsofnow.blogspot.com/

Krystal said...

Thank you for stopping by my little blog and for your sweet comment. Loving your blog!

http://krystallitt.blogspot.com

Meagan said...

Such beautiful, inspirational photos!
-Meagan
www.spunkychateau.com

Squared said...

too cute. these pictures remind me of doll houses

Sam said...

Such pretty inspiration! I like the photos you've used on your header. It looks like a scene from an old 1950's hollywood movie

WolvesAtTheDoor said...

Wow, all things I love! Great photos! Hope you are enjoying your December!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...