Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Treehouse Connection

Max and I went with Tom on his work trip down south last week. I'll share more about our stay in Narooma, and some Op-Shoppy finds, but for now, I can't help but skip to our quick stop off in Ulladulla on the way home.

I can't believe I almost missed it! I'd already quickly had a tea and neenish tart across the road so I could feed Max. How I wish I had discovered it first! Needless to say I still left with a coconut drink and still gushing - nay- hyperventilating from the loveliness inside.


Not only did the menu look delicious, and very inviting, but the atmosphere was beautiful.

Vintage decor, modern ideas, vintage clothing, their own soy candles, and flowers found here and there. Not to mention the Frankie and Peppermint magazines along with others placed around the cosy crib to further inspire you.

Everyone was so friendly (I think I may have talked to much to 
 them about how awesome the place was, I couldn't help it I was so enthralled!)




I love this spot







There were more of these around, definitions of 'Vintage', 'Upcycle' and more.
However, my photography was a bit er... blurry.

I am DYING to return!

bxx

5 comments:

b and e said...

Hey b,

Looks ahhmazing!
Want to go there with you so badly!

~e xo

Lisa said...

This place looks amazing! let's open one in Sydney ;)

Unknown said...

I wish I could visit this place... it looks so cute :) Thank you for stopping by our blog. It looks like we do have a similar idea! I love yours :) Your pictures are lovely. I will be following you now, love it if you would like to do the same!
-Jenny

green tea and red nails said...

this place seriously looks amazing!! i think if i lived close enough i would have to be there all the time! eek! thanks for sharing!

Kel x

devoured said...

Such a good find - this looks amazing! Worth a trip down the coast for. I wish there were more places like this in Sydney.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...