Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February Challenge!


Thought I'd give this ago, starting tomorrow!
As I'm jumping in kind of late, I'll try and do a catch up.
Let us know if you would like to join us.
I linked to fat mum slim, where I found this idea.
Here's how to play:
1. Use the list above as inspiration and take a photo everyday. For example for number one on the list, 'your view today' you'd take a shot of whatever it is that you can see today. This would be a wider shot of your office space, where you went for a walk, or whatever it is that you can see!
2. Share on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, your blog or where ever it is you want to share. If you're sharing on Instagram or Twitter use the hashtag #FEBphotoaday so everyone can find them. There's a great community around the photo sharing, so do share!
3. Check out everyone else's pictures. There are people from every corner of the world playing.

Do it - and Draw A Stickman.

bxx

1 comment:

Marise said...

This sounds really interesting! I can't wait to see your photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...